We’re back looking for another Customer Experience Agent! We’re looking for someone to be both in the office assisting our customers on the phone and out on the road setting up new clients.
We develop a point of sale system ready to take on the world. We’re a small, fast moving, agile team, passionate about developing the best products for our customers.
Travel all over the country to help our customers get up and running with our software so they can look after their customers. Your job will be mixed between being out on the road training our clients how to use our system and being in the office offering support to our existing clients. Technical knowledge is not required and we will fully train you.
Shopfront has been fully released as of the start of this year and we’re growing quickly. We want someone to grow with the company in this full time position.
We’re looking for applicants who have previously worked in retail or hospitality, have a valid driver’s license, are happy with travelling interstate and love making customers happy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up hardware for our system,
- Training clients in person and over the phone on how to use our system,
- Identifying, reproducing and documenting bugs found,
- Ensuring customer satisfaction,
- Contributing to the ongoing learning and success of the team, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration and aiding in documentation.
Sounds good? Send us an email at [email protected] including both a cover letter and a résumé. Having experience in operating or managing a business is a bonus (but not required).